HEALTHIER HEARTS FOUNDATION
Your access to and use of this website www.healthierheartsfoundation.org referred to as “Site” is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Healthier Hearts Foundation.
- You may download, display or print information from this Site (the “Information”) solely for non-commercial personal use.
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse and repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission of Healthier Hearts Foundation.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Plan India. healthier Hearts Foundation neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Healthier Hearts foundation.
- With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of Healthier Hearts foundation or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- Healthier Hearts foundation site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Healthier Hearts Foundation and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Healthier Hearts foundation and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- While Healthier Hearts uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Healthier Hearts Foundation makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided “as is”.
- Healthier Hearts foundation accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, Healthier Hearts Foundation will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site.
- Healthier Hearts Foundation reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. healthier hearts Foundation who is controlling this Site accepts no responsibility or liability what so ever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or missions of an entity of healthier Hearts Foundation or a third party.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Healthier Hearts or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
- Furthermore, Healthier Hearts Foundation is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Healthier Hearts Foundation reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programmes described in such information, at any time without notice.
- The Healthier Hearts Foundation site contains information on its products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Healthier Hearts Foundation product or service on the Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
- Because Healthier Hearts Foundation has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked and because Healthier Hearts Foundation has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that Healthier Hearts Foundation is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of Healthier Hearts Foundation .
- Although Healthier Hearts Foundation may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Healthier Hearts Foundation is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Healthier Hearts Foundation will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Healthier Hearts Foundation to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Healthier Hearts Foundation may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Framing of this Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of the Healthier Hearts Foundation is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of Healthier Hearts Foundation is equally prohibited.