Terms & Conditions
- Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Healthier Hearts Foundation or any third party (including without limitation any Healthier Hearts Foundation sponsor or sponsored child) or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Except for death or personal injury arising through our negligence, Healthier Hearts Foundation shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
- Healthier Hearts Foundation can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- Healthier Hearts Foundation takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this site.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Healthier Hearts Foundation. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
- You are advised that, in order to respect the privacy of the children with whom we work, the photographs and names used on this site are not necessarily those of the actual children concerned.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of India.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you from accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.